Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

Journals, revisited..

I have revisited some journal designs using similar materials - because I had some left. I loved seeing the workbench after I had finished, little bits of this & that, strewn about the place - scissors open, glue out - signs that something has been going down.

This is what came of it. 

More imagery than words today, but the best part of the day is nearly over, and the morning air is calling.


The Bohemian - a large version - this book is heavy..!

A delicious dark brown soft leather journal with my hand dyed lace.

Fleur de Lis
The iconic Fleur de Lis - one of my loves!

The Storyteller - this time in a warm rustic recycled brown leather.
Little undressed ones...


4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! I'm an inconditional fan :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Lucie! I am a huge fan of your work too! ^_^

      Delete
  2. I was looking for the Blue Bayou...it sold! No wonder, such an evocative colour combination, teal and chocolate, and those gorgeous decorative pages...will look at the others...magic.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dawn! I have more bits and pieces left to create another similar Blue Bayou :)

      Delete

I love to read your comments & thoughts!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...